Active play helps your child learn healthy habits
Healthy Tips for Active Play:
There are many activities you can do with your child.
Here are some ideas of how to be active with your child.
Write down your own ideas, too!
- Indoor play
- Act out a story
- Turn up the music and dance
- Walk inside a shopping mall
- Play games, such as duck-duck-goose, hide and seek, follow the leader, Simon says
- Outdoor play Family walks after dinner
- Play catch
- Take a nature hike
- Kick a ball in the yard or park
For more great tips on these and other subjects, go to: