EARLY PRESCHOOL PROGRAM OPTIONS:
Weekly Tuition (FULL DAY 7am-5pm)
Early Preschool Program Jack and Jill School offers a well-balanced curriculum that focuses on the development of the whole child. We create environments that support independence and encourage exploration, experimentation, socialization, collaboration and communication. We provide large open spaces that allow children to move about freely for active play and we provide smaller more cozy areas that offer minimal distraction, so children can immerse themselves in more creative and focused play.
- Through their play, children explore and experience the world around them
- They learn how to share, play cooperatively, and understand feelings.
- They develop language and learn how to express their feelings, ideas and thoughts by listening to and communicating with others.
- They gain confidence as they develop strategies to acquire new knowledge, problem solve, explore new roles and understand new concepts.
- They build muscle control and strength as they use their bodies to explore and participate in the world, and they learn how to be independent as they master self-help and motor skills.
- They use their imaginations to pretend, create, invent and construct. All of which gives them a sense of joy and accomplishment.
“Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood”.